“Personal data protection”
With respect to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR), we present information on the processing of personal data by ICB PharmaTomasz Świętosławski, Paweł Świętosławski Spółka Jawna with its registered office in Jaworzno at ul. Moździerzowców 6a.
If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data by ICB Pharma, please contact us at the following email address: email@example.com
- Who is the Controller of my data?
Pursuant to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR), the controller of your personal data is ICB Pharma Tomasz Świętosławski, Paweł Świętosławski Spółka Jawna with its registered office in Jaworzno at ul. Moździerzowców 6a, (address for service: ul. Stanisława Lema 10, 43-600 Jaworzno), entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register, under KRS (National Court Register) number 0000150038; NIP (Tax Identification Number): 6321797732; REGON (Polish Business Registry Number): 276916802 – hereinafter referred to as the Data Controller.
- Who can I contact if I have questions about the processing of my personal data?
Any questions regarding the processing of personal data can be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is the purpose of processing my data?
Data may be processed for the purpose of:
- organising competitions, in particular selecting competition winners and awarding prizes,
- carrying out direct marketing activities related to the Data Controller’s own products or services, including promotional campaigns,
- providing services to Users, including contacting the User also via the contact form,
- conducting surveys – only with the consent of the Users,
- processing data provided for recruitment purposes.
- What is the scope of my data processed by the Data Controller?
The Data Controller may process the following Personal Data of the Users: name and surname, correspondence address, email address, telephone number and other data, required by the provisions of law, provided by completing application forms enabling the Data Controller to conduct advertising campaigns/organise competitions.
- To whom are my data provided?
With respect to the processing of data for the purposes stated, personal data may be provided or made available to the following entities:
- third parties – for the purpose of providing services by such entities to the Data Controller, where such entities process data based on an agreement with the Data Controller and only in accordance with the instructions of the Data Controller and they are obliged to follow the principles of the protection of personal data, which is verified by ICB Pharma.
- entities authorised to obtain them under the applicable law, e.g. law enforcement authorities.
- in some cases, recipients from third countries, i.e. countries outside the European Union, e.g. if it is necessary for the provision of Services to the Users or if it depends on another legal basis. For more information on this issue, please refer to the information on the provision of particular Services.
The Data Controller may make anonymised data (i.e. data that do not identify specific Users) available to third-party service providers, trusted partners or marketing agencies to better assess the attractiveness of advertisements and services for the Users, to improve the overall quality and effectiveness of the services provided by the Data Controller or the above-mentioned entities.
- How long will my data be kept?
Your data will be processed for the above-mentioned purposes until you withdraw your consent (if the processing is carried out based on your consent) or object to the processing of data (if the processing is carried out based on satisfying the legitimate interest of the data controller).
In other cases, data will be processed for a period of 5 years or, in the case of data obtained for recruitment purposes, for a period of 1 year.
- What rights do I have?
As your Data Controller, we give you the following rights:
- right of access to your data (Art. 15 of the GDPR),
- right to request the rectification of your data (Art. 16 of the GDPR),
- right to request the erasure of your data (Art. 17 of the GDPR),
- right to request the restriction of the processing of your data (Art. 18 of the GDPR),
- right to data portability (Art. 20 of the GDPR),
- right to object to the processing of your personal data (Art. 21 of the GDPR and Art. 6(1)(f) of the GDPR),
- right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which has been carried out based on your consent before its withdrawal.
You may exercise the above rights by sending an email to the following email address: email@example.com.
We also inform you that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (address: ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa).
- Is it mandatory to provide my personal data?
The provision of Personal Data may be necessary for the conclusion and performance of the Agreement for the provision of services. In each case, the scope of data necessary for the conclusion of a relevant agreement is indicated in the Terms and Conditions concerning a given service.
In the case of marketing activities – the provision of personal data is voluntary, but we will not be able to carry out marketing activities if you do not provide your data.