Dergall® Hobby is a physical mode of action product based on a unique Ecto Net Technology. When applied to a surface it forms an air – permeable, three dimensional molecular structure. It causes the external mechanical immobilization of the pests, which inhibits their ability to feed and reproduce, resulting in a significant reduction of their population.
Dergall® Hobby works non-specifically; it is efficient against a wide spectrum of parasitic mites (red poultry mite, scaly leg mite and snake mite), harmful insects (darkling beetle, weeveil) and many other species.
Dergall® Hobby improves microbiological cleanliness and hygiene in the breeding areas without the need for antibiotics and detergents.
- exhibits non-specific efficacy against various bacteria, including pathogenic strains
- inhibits the colonization and development of infectious diseases in the breeding areas
- lowers the level of contamination and the risk of development of airborne diseases
- lowers the risk of transmission of zoonotic diseases
- provides microbiological protection of laid eggs
Dergall® Hobby is a patent protected formulation.
No registration required
As the product does not contain an active ingredient, it does not require a registration.
PRODUCT’S UNIQUE FEATURES
- provides high efficacy in control of parasitic and harmful arthropods
- can be used in the presence of animals at any stage of the breeding cycle
- has no negative effect on embryotic development and hatchability
- limits the use of antibiotics and detergents
Polyalkyleneoxide modified heptamethyltrisiloxane.
Sensitivity of birds and reptiles to commonly used pesticides creates a demand for a solution which effectively controls arthropods while being safe for animals, people and the environment. Dergall® Hobby is designed for breeders of ornamental species of birds, pigeons and chickens in backyard henhouses as well as for reptile breeders.
Our prospective partners are granted with high standards of cooperation, professional support, attractive purchase prices, short lead-time and above all – the product of the highest quality. We shall eagerly enter into business relation with reliable and experienced partners from different parts of the world. If you are interested in this unique product, please contact us.
- full product’s dossier
- assistance and technical support
- marketing and promotional materials
RAVET Sp. z o.o. Hurtownia Leków Weterynaryjnych
ul. Księgarska 1, 51-180 Wrocław, Poland
Tel.: +48 71 352 95 71